Pet Urine Stains

If You Have Pet Urine Stains You Will Appreciate This Post

Recently we attended a job that was requested by a customer to see if it was possible to remove Pet Urine Stains on a 12 month old synthetic carpet. After inspecting the job it was quiet clear that the normal stain treatments would not rectify this problem.

We decided to order in a new specially formulated Urine Odour and Stain Eliminator, and apply this stain remover to the affected stains. On average approximately 80% of ll the Urine Stains were removed and the remaining 20% of stains were significantly reduced in colour┬áby more than 50%.. As you can see by the before and after photo’s this is a major improvement, and both myself and the customer were more than delighted with the results.

To find out if we can assist you with your Pet Urine Stains, contact us today or call 0400224484.

Call Now